Leadership and Research
- Educational Administration and Supervision Cohort Program (M.Ed. & Ed.S.)
- Educational Specialist in Educational Administration and Supervision
- Doctor of Education
Master of Arts in Teaching
Several scholarships are available each year for graduate and undergraduate students in the Division of Teacher Education, Leadership, and Research.
To be considered for a division scholarship for the 2015-2016 school year, the complete application must be received by the Division office by March 1, 2015.
All students awarded scholarships will be required to attend the College of Education and Human Sciences Awards Banquet held in April.
Complete Applications include:
- Department Scholarship Application
- Current Resume
- Letter Stating Financial Need and Describing Current Goals
Return all material
- by mail to: Division of Teacher Education, Leadership, & Research, DSU Box 3112, Cleveland, MS 38733
- by fax to: 662-846-4309
- or in person to: Ewing Hall 384
For information about general DSU scholarships which are not awarded by this department, please contact the Office of Admissions.