How to Apply
There are two levels of admission to graduate studies: admission to the university and admission to the degree program.
I. Admission to the University
- First to apply you must be admitted to the University’s Graduate School. Complete a formal application for admission online or by mail. Click the appropriate link below to apply.
- Request a copy of all previous college records. Official transcripts from each institution attended (including Delta State, if attended). Official transcripts should be mailed directly to:
Office of Graduate Studies
Kent Wyatt Hall 239
Delta State University
Cleveland, MS 38733
- Submit proof of immunization for measles, mumps, and rubella signed by a physician or health department official for applicants born after January 1, 1957. (Skip this step if you are applying for the iMBA program.)
- Applicants for both the MBA and iMBA program should submit a recent resume’ including references to factor in work experience to email@example.com. Indicate in the subject line that you are applying for the MBA or iMBA program (which ever applies).
II. Admission to the Degree Program
View the individual program for degree program requirements:
- Master of Business Administration
- Integrated Master of Business Administration
- Master of Commercial Aviation
- Master of Professional Accountancy
Admission Application Deadlines:
Fall – July 31
Spring – November 25
Summer – April 1