Candidates for the MBA are required to meet the following criteria:
1. Fulfill the general requirements for a graduate degree at Delta State University.
2. Complete, secure approval for, and file a Program of Study.
3. Complete a minimum of 30 semester hours of graduate credits consisting of 18 hours in core business courses and 12 hours of approved electives (emphasis area);
4. Include in the program of study a minimum of 24 semester hours of 600-level courses.
5. Earn and maintain a G.P.A. of at least 3.0 overall and 3.0 in an emphasis area.
Students who earn grades of three "C’s" or one grade of "D" or "F" will be dismissed from the program.