The Advising Center
Delta State University’s College of Business provides an in-house Academic Advising Center designed exclusively for undergraduate business students. The Advising Center is located in Broom Hall 141 (on the first floor next to the elevator). Our hours of operations are from 8:00—5:00 PM Monday through Friday. The College of Business is the only college which has a functioning full-time center.
Academic Advisors assist students in the following areas:
- Selecting/verifying/changing of major
- Developing or confirming academic plan of study
- Assisting with class scheduling and registration
- Adding/dropping courses
- Completing checklist for degree audit
- Helping in assessing interest and abilities
- Examining educational goals for decision making and developing of goals
- Referring services to appropriate departmental offices, faculty and support services for help with academic, personal, career counseling, academic skills development and financial aid
Please contact our office at (662) 846-4185 to set up an appointment for academic review and confirm you are on track to graduate by your appropriate timeframe.
|Robin D. Cooper||Teresa Griffin|
|Undergraduate Academic Advisor||Undergraduate Academic Advisor|