Social Sciences! – What do we study?
- A wide range of social problems
- Social institutions – their structures, and how they affect human behavior and how they are affected by human behavior.
- Social scientists uncover fascinating insights and diverse theoretical perspectives to help to interpret, explain, and understand:
- a wide range of social issues
- political matters
- environmental concerns
- the criminal justice system and
- community and economic development processes.
- Political science students study governments, public policies and political processes, systems, and political behavior.
- Geographers in particular are concerned with the physical earth and its features and patterns, and spatio-social relationships.
In general, social science students gain an appreciation for the intellectual, historical, and political accomplishments of humankind
Check Sheets for Different Concentration