Home » College of Arts and Sciences » Mathematics » Mathematics–Summer Institutes » 2004 Algebra/Geometry Institute
2004 Algebra/Geometry Institute
- Funded by IHL "No Child Left Behind" program
- 13 participants
- Teachers of grades 6 – Geometry
- 2 follow-up sessions during the 2004-2005 school year
- Special materials – Navigating Through Algebra and Navigating Through Geometry (National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, 2001)
- Special activities with technology: TI-73 calculator, Geometer’s Sketchpad, digital camera, web lesson preparation, and mathematics features of MS Word
- Susan Lee, Coordinator of the Center for Teaching and Learning (College of Education INTEC Laboratory) at Delta State University, served as technology consultant.
- Barrie J. Todd, Technologist Programmer/Analyst at the Center for Teaching and Learning at Delta State University, served as web master for the institute web pages.
- $80 per day stipend to each teacher
Page last modified on July 1, 2005| Maintained by: Dr. Clifton Wingard