George Allen Scholarship
George Allen Memorial Scholarship (Click here to read George Allen’s Bio)
For the 2011-2012 academic year, the Delta Music Institute will award two music industry scholarships ($750 each, paid over two semesters) in memory of Delta musician George Allen.
Guidelines for application:
• Student must be a declared music industry studies major
• Student must have earned a minimum 2.0 overall GPA at the time of scholarship application
• Student must be enrolled and actively participating as a musician in DMI 361 or 362 during the course of the scholarship
Application Process (for transfer students):
• Students must submit an application form (Click Here)
• Students must submit a a 250 word essay describing their goals in the music industry
• All material must be sent to the Director of the Delta Music Institute (DSU Box 3114)
• Deadline for submission for 2011-2012 is August 31. Deadline for submissions going forward will be March 1.