Apply to Graduate
1. Go to myDSU Online Services
2. Click LOGIN to access (User ID and Password Required) • User ID is your Banner ID Number (If you use your social security number, you will have to sign in to student records again) • Your password is your Birth Date in the format mmddyy (041797)
3. Once you have access, click on Student Services and Financial Aid.
4. Click on Student Records.
5. Click on Apply To Graduate.
6. Select the degree for the graduation application.
Requesting a Transcript
If you are requesting a copy of your academic record from Delta State University, you must use “Transcripts on Demand”. To order a transcript please utilize https://iwantmytranscript.com/deltastate. You will create an account and sign a consent form. Payment is available online.
TRANSCRIPT FEE – The transcript fee is $11.00. Transcript questions should be directed to Marcia Lishman at (662) 846-4017. The registrar’s office may be reached at (662) 846-4040 Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5