Apply To Graduate
1. Go to myDSU Online Services 2. Click LOGIN to access (User ID and Password Required) • User ID is your Banner ID Number (If you use your social security number, you will have to sign in to student records again) • Your password is your Birth Date in the format mmddyy (041797) 3. Once you have access, click on Student Services and Financial Aid. 4. Click on Student Records. 5. Click on Apply To Graduate. 6. Select the degree for the graduation application.
Transcript Request Information
You may request a copy of your academic record from Delta State University by mail, fax, or in person. (We will not accept request by email or telephone) All Delta State financial and administrative holds must be cleared before a transcript request can be processed.The following information is required to complete your transcript request:
- Your name (when you attended and any name changes to present)
- DSU 900 # or your last 4 digits of SSN
- Date of birth
- Date first entered Delta State University.
- Current mailing address
- Telephone number and/or email address
- Complete address where you wish transcript sent
Please provide additional information for requests made by fax:
- Fax number for transcript destination
- Your telephone number
- Credit card type (VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER), credit card number, expiration date, cardholder name and security code located on the back of the card.
TRANSCRIPT FEE – The transcript fee is $7.50 payable by money order or check. Additional cost for faxing a transcript (unofficial only) is $10.00.Please send your transcript request to: Delta State University Registrar’s Office Kent Wyatt Hall 152 Cleveland, MS 38733Fax request to (662) 846-4016.Transcript questions should be directed to Marcia Lishman at (662) 846-4017.The registrar’s office may be reach at (662) 846-4040 Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.