What are Electronic Reserves?
Reserves are old tests, instructors notes, selected readings, and other materials placed at the circulation desk for outside classroom reading. Electronic reserves are the same materials as those found at the circulation desk, but are made available through Delta State University library’s catalog.
Accessing Electronic Reserves:
To locate electronic reserves, follow these steps:
1. Go to the library’s catalog.
2. In the top right area of the catalog, enter your User ID and PIN number. Your User ID is your DSU ID (your 900#). You can obtain your PIN number from the Roberts-LaForge Library Circulation Desk.
3. Once signed in, click on the Reserve Desk link located in the gray menu bar.
4. You can search for reserves by instructors name, course number, or course name.
5. Once you have clicked on the appropriate course link, you will then see all available reserves for that course.
6. Click on the Media File link to open the reserve item.
Note: When you click on Media File, two windows will pop up. If your browser has an active pop-up blocker, you must deactivate it to view reserve items.
For more information on turning off your pop-up blockers, please see the library’s pop-up blocker troubleshooting page.
Begin searching Electronic Reserves.
To see a more detailed description of electronic reserves, click here.