The MAIR Mission
The Mississippi Association for Institutional Research (MAIR) is composed of institutional research professionals at Mississippi’s 2-year and 4-year postsecondary institutions.
Dedicated to advancing the field of institutional research in the State of Mississippi and beyond, the organization seeks to serve, and foster cooperation among, professionals from postsecondary educational institutions and agencies whose interests include management research, policy analysis, and planning.
- Suzanne Simpson – President
- Elizabeth Edwards – Past President
- Carolyn Warren – Vice President
- Rosella Houston – Secretary
- Lee Skinkle – Treasurer
- Margaret Dixon– Member-at-Large
- Eric Atchison– Member-at-Large
- Past Officers
You must have the latest version of Adobe Reader to view these publications.
The MAIR website is hosted by Delta State University.1003 West Sunflower Rd, Cleveland Mississippi 662-846-4040