Home » About DSU » Administration » Technology Support – (OIT) » Monthly Instructional Technology Training » IT Challenge Grant
IT Challenge Grant
|The Instructional Technology Challenge Grant and has been continuously funded since 2007. Small grants (of $500-$1000) are awarded to faculty members who propose outstanding educational projects that meet key criteria.
Applicants are expected to draft a 2-3 page project proposal with development and delivery timelines.
Download the 2013Grant Guidelines.
Download the 2013 Challege Grant Template.
ITC Key Criteria
- Project is focused on student learning.
- Project is clearly and compellingly described.
- Project is distinct (from typical curricula and/or on-going projects).
- Project is unique (in approach and/or expression).
- Project is replicable.
- Project is self-sustaining.
- Project solves a problem/offers a service.
- Project positively affects the department/school.
- Project positively affects the surrounding community.
- Project leverages technology supported by OIT.