Connect @ DSU
To access the Internet at Delta State University:
- You need: Updated Windows OS, Updated Antivirus
- Sign in to the NAC Agent with your Okramail username and password.
- If your Anti-Virus data files are not up-to-date, you will be able to update your antivirus once connected (even if you can’t browse to other websites). Antivirus Information
How do I get the NAC Agent?
- Browse to any Non-DSU website (i.e, Google.com). You will be redirected to a DSU NAC agent login page.
- Sign in with your Okramail username (leave off “@okramail.deltastate.edu”)and password. You will be prompted to download and install the Cisco NAC Agent needed to access the internet at Delta State. Faculty and Staff should use their faculty/staff email address.
- Once the NAC Agent is installed, you will sign in to it every time you access the internet. (Wired in the residential halls or the campus wireless network, Okranet.
Students – Unable to sign in and download the agent?
- Reset your Okramail password (New students required to reset for first use)
- Don’t know your username to reset your password? You can find it under DSU Online Services->Personal Information->Email Address or you can inquire at our Query Page.
Want to connect your Wi-Fi phone or game console to the network?
1. Complete the registration form at /devices
Still need help?
If you are still experiencing issues, please call the Office of Information Technology 24×7 Helpdesk at 662-846-4444 or stop by and see us weekdays in Bailey 206, 3:00pm for hands-on help.
Please note: OIT can not provide assistance, troubleshooting or support for Viruses or Malware on personal computers. We are not authorized to perform work on personal computers beyond the point of connectivity. If you are a student or employee at Delta State University and need assistance with University-owned technology, please contact us for assistance.