Office of Information Technology
- Be S.M.A.R.T. Online – Cyber Security Awareness Information
- Account Forms
- Media & AV Services/Requests
- Status Alerts/Notifications
- ELN News - Instructional Technology Efforts & Offerings
- Monthly Instructional Technology Workshops
- Blended Teacher’s Academy
- IT Challenge Grant
Our Mission: Information Technology supports Delta State University’s mission by serving students, the campus community and external entities with leadership, resources and support to enhance opportunities for communication, collaboration, improved efficiency, and engagement.
Our Vision: Information Technology provides resources that foster creativity, engagement, and communication empowering Delta State to be the best comprehensive regional University in America.
Office of Information Technology * Delta State University * DSU Box 3123/ Bailey Hall 102 *
Hours: 8-5 Monday-Friday * Phone: 662-846-4760 /Fax: 662-846-4032