Home » About DSU » Administration » Special Projects » Office of Information Technology » Obtaining your Banner Generated ID
Obtaining Your New Banner ID
To access your ID, follow the instructions below or print the Generated ID Student Information
- Go to the Delta State Unviersity home page from any web browser – www.deltastate.edu
- On the left hand side of the screen select MyDSU
- Select Enter Secure Area of DSU Online
- Log into DSU online using your unique DSU Identification Number (for this process, please use your existing SSN# and your current PIN (personal identification number) If you do not have this information, then check with the Registrar’s office.
STUDENTS: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Click on Student Services and Financial Aid
- Click on any link within Student Services
- Click on another link of your choosing within Student Services. This process will force the system to display your new generated ID number.
FACULTY: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Click on Faculty Services
- Click on Student Menu or Advisor Menu. Next, click on any other link under the stated menus. This process will force the system to display your new generated ID number.
- In the upper right hand corner your new Banner ID number will be displayed. Make sure that you record this information in a safe location and do not share it with others. This new ID number will become the key for your interaction with the University, including course registration, payments, obtaining transcripts, etc.
- You can now log into DSU Online using the new Banner id with the same PIN as used previously. Once you have received your new Banner ID, OIT encourages you to use this new Banner ID for all of your interaction with the University.